CoinHe.io is one of the first exchanges that integrates and supports BNB chain. CoinHe will list some tokens in BNB chain for users deposit, withdraw and trade.
What is BNB chain?
“As a public blockchain, Binance Chain will mainly focus on the transfer and trading of blockchain assets, as well as provide new possibilities for the future flow of blockchain assets. Binance Chain will focus on performance, ease-of-use, and liquidity.”
According to the documentation provided by Binance, the following were the main design goals for Binance Chain:
- “No custody of funds: traders maintain control of their private keys and funds.”
- “High performance: low latency, high throughput for a large user base, and high liquidity trading. We target to achieve 1 second block times, with 1 confirmation finality.”
- “Low cost: in both fees and liquidity cost.”
- “Easy user experience: as friendly as Binance.com.”
- “Fair trading: minimize front-running, to the extent possible.”
- “Evolvable: able to develop with forever-improving technology stack, architecture, and ideas.”
If you are wondering what you can do on Binance Chain, here is the answer:
- “Send and receive BNB”
- “Issue new tokens”
- “Send, receive, burn/mint and freeze/unfreeze tokens”
- “Propose to create trading pairs between two different tokens”
- “Send orders to buy or sell assets through trading pairs created on the chain”
The tokens based on BNB chain: MITH, NOW and SPNDB.